Bread Pakoda RecipeBread pakoda, love it or hate it, but you definitely can’t ignore it, as this quick snack is all over mumbai! Aloo bhajji is sandwiched between two slices of bread and deep-fried in a flavored besan batter.
Bread Pakoda Ingredients
- To Be Mixed Into A Smooth Batter
- 1 cup besan (Bengal gram flour)
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- Few Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 crushed Boiled Potato
- 4 big slices bread
- Oil for deep-frying
Ingredients For Potato Filling of Bread Pakoda
- ½ Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp Chat Masala
- Small pieces of Green Chilli
- Pinch Of Garam Masala
Serving of Bread Pakoda
- Meetha / Sweet chutney
- Teekha / Spicy chutney
- Sukha lehsun / Garlic chutney
- 8 to 10 fried green chillies
Recipe for How to make Tasty Bread Pakoda
- Place a slice of bread on a clean flat surface and spread ½ of the Potato masala evenly over it.
- Place another slice of bread over it, press lightly and cut it diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 2 equal pieces.
- Dip each piece in the batter till it is evenly coated from all the sides, slide in hot oil and deep-fry on a medium flame till they turn light brown in colour and crisp from all sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
Serving Technique : How to serve Tasty Bread Pakoda
- Cut a bread pakoda into equal pieces, place on a plate and serve immediately with meetha chutney, teekha chutney, sukha lehsun ka chutney and fried green chillies.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more plates.
Hot and tasty Bread pakodas are not ready to be served !!!