Swiss Carrot Cake Recipe
Ingredients for Swiss Carrot Cake Recipe
- 900 gms grated carrot
- 185 gms almond powder
- 500 gms bread crumbs
- 15 gms nutmeg powder
- 15 gms cinnamon powder
- 15 gms ginger powder
- 20 gms baking powder
- 280 gms butter
- 250 ml milk
- 880 gms caster sugar
- 500 ml oil
- 135 ml lemon juice
- 135 ml cherry liqueur (optional)
How to cook / make Swiss Carrot Cake Recipe
- Butter a 24 cm cake tin and sprinkle some flour on it, tap the excess flour away.
- Heat your oven to 185 degree Celsius.
- Peel and grate the carrots, preferably quite thin.
- In a clean dry bowl beat milk, butter and caster sugar together until its thick, light and forms a ribbon.
- Then add the grated carrot, almond powder, bread crumbs, nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, ginger powder and baking powder.
- Then add oil, lemon juice and cherry liqueur.
- Put the mixture in a tray and bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 mins.
Here you have a tasty Homemade Carrot Cake in a Quick time!!