Rajma Burger - Rajma Masala Recipe
Rajma is one of the most favorite food of the Indian people. Its not only high in protein and nutrition but also high in flavor once you mix some Indian spices into it. Rajma is also called Kidney Beans. There are variety of Rajma recipes you can make is to make it more spicier or mild so that you can suit various tastes. Rajma masala recipe combined with a Burger can be the most lethal recipe for taste buds. It can be called an Indian version of the famous Burger. Rajma chawal is one more famous item in India but here i am going to discuss a more unique recipe which i make at home. Its called Rajma Burger.
Ingredients for Rajma Burger
- 250 gms Kidney Beans (Rajma), mashed
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs. bread crumbs
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbs. Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Curry Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Cumin Seed
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper Powder
- 1 slice Cheese
How to make Rajma Burger
- In a large bowl combine the mashed kidney beans, onion, garlic, bread crumb, parsley, ketchup, chili powder, curry powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Mix well and chill for 15 minutes. Form into burgers and fry in a small amount of oil, or in a nonstick pan with oil, over medium heat.
- Toast a burger bun, spread butter top with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, patty and cheese.
That's how you make a cracking Burger at Home with Kidney Beans.
Do comment on this Rajma Recipe and give you inputs.