Molten Lava Cake Recipe
Ingredients for Molten Lava Cake Recipe
- ¼ cup Chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Cherry filling
- 2 cups Refined flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ¾ tbsp Soda bi-carb
- 1 cup Amul curd
- A few drops Vanilla essence
- 1 cup Amul Milk
- ¾ cup White butter
- ¾ cup Caster sugar
- 6 tbsp Cocoa powder
How to cook Molten Choco Lava Cake
- Preheat oven to 170*C. Grease a cake tin and line it with butter paper. Mix the chocolate chips with cherry filling and keep aside.
- Sift flour, baking powder, soda bicarb and cocoa powder together. Heat the milk till it is lukewarm.
- Whisk the curd, caster sugar, butter and vanilla essence together till smooth and frothy.
- Fold in the flour mixture alternating with milk. Mix quickly but gently to a smooth batter.
- Pour into well-greased muffin molds and spoon chocolate chips & cherry filling mixture in the center and bake on the center rack for 8 minutes.
- Check the cake, remove cake from the oven and after a few seconds, de-mold it and serve.
- Garnish it with some Choco chips cookies.
Here you have a Hot Molten Chocolate Lava Cake to serve to your family and guest !!