Quaker Oats Mishti Doi Recipe
Mishti Doi is an Indian dish from Bengal region. It is an Dessert / Sweet dish which is often cooked in the Bengal on festivals and otherwise. It is very light in taste and the flavors are awesome. It is very easy to make.
Ingredients for Quaker Oats Mishti Doi Recipe
- 5 tsp of roasted and powdered Quaker Oats
- 1 cup low fat yogurt
- 3 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp caramelized sugar
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla flavor
How to make Mishti Doi Recipe - Quaker Oats
- Whisk yogurt with sugar.
- Add powdered Quaker oats and vanilla flavor.
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Serve with chopped fruits.