How to Prepare Bathue Raita ( Curd preparation)?
Raita is a popular Indian side dish eaten along with curries and chapati (roti). There are varieties of raitas which are nothing but curd preparation with various other ingredients.
Simple Recipes Ingredients for Bathue ka Raita
- 1 Cup Curd (Yogurt)
- 1/2 cup Bathua (boiled and mashed)
- 1tsp roasted Cumin (jeera) powder
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- Black salt
Simple Recipes Preparation Method Bathue Raita Preparation ( Curd preparation)
- Stir the curd with hand mixer (mathani).
- Add bathua paste and mix well. If it becomes thick add little milk and mix it.
- Now add salt, cumin powder and chili powder, mix well.
- Keep in refrigerator for an hour or so.